GRAVNAV GRAVNAV

Love the graphics and the immediacy. Finding it difficult, but the right sort of difficult. Maybe want it a touch easier to start, but hey. :)

Shilox Shilox

fun, amazing for a first game

A few nits -- things would frequently pop onto screen instead of starting far enough off for them to just glide onto the screen; and on a touch pad it was rather awkward clicking to fire. :) Might also be harder if you added some delay into rotation of the ship--otherwise there's little it can't just aim at and kill, without moving around. Had sound off, so can't comment on that. :)

Homerun in Berzerk Land Homerun in Berzerk Land

great example of its kind

It's really pretty (though the music gets old kind of quick). I don't know if I'm just burnt out on the genre, but while I want to beat Soltex's record below, I'm kind of tired playing it already. Did lose half an hour to it, though. :) Love the character, the quips, animation, etc.

Stack Attack Stack Attack

Brings back memories of OO][

It's a clever interface, but I think maybe too hard to start? At least after a level you should get a block back or something. And yeah, something more to keep attention as you lay block on block on block, I think... But still, I think it's kind of sticky (I want to play it again). :)

danielwong828 responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I switched the controls to use the mouse instead of the space bar. Also, I made the block speeds random when you get past the first level. I think the game is alot more fun now. Let me know what you think of the changes.

Police of thoughts Police of thoughts

sexy but slow

sexy in a zombie sort of way, but being distracted by boobies seemed to be the only difficulty. I gave up after a while and just killed a few "innocents" to see what losing looked like.

Be The Slayer... Be The Slayer...

too hard?

Or I just suck. But I think it's a little too hard. Decent looking, well-themed...

Space Pips Space Pips

digging it

Er, I mean that colloquially. ;) But I've been playing it on and off since you posted the challenge. ;) I suck at it, still.

Gazzoline Gazzoline

pumps out the shizzle (in a, er, good way)

Well balanced, and great art style. I stopped playing just because I knew I could enjoy playing it for a few hours, and I don't have a few hours. ;)

Circle Swerve Circle Swerve

needs more

Adding inertia to the standard avoider tutorial is kind of nifty, but it need more than that and uber-generic graphics. ((and I don't think just "powerups" would do it... there needs to be more environment, or something))

Pong...Still just Pong Pong...Still just Pong

why?

I mean, sure, it's a great place to start. But why post it to NG? A completely unoriginal copy of Pong... with bugs, to boot (I didn't play it that long, but from the other comments...).

Possibly cool @ 1.7kb, but it would take a 14.4k modem to notice the difference between that and a 300kb submission.